Online payday loans are small loans given by online lenders for a short period. These loans have high fees, the maximum loan amount is $1,000, and the payment term varies from 7 to 31 days. The approval process for an online cash advance is easy and instant. Usually, the first loan is limited to a small amount, and some providers might offer a bit larger amounts later to a regular borrower.
What can you use an online cash advance for?
Borrowers can spend the cash advance on anything! In most cases these loans are taken at the end of the month, when unexpected expenses arise and money is tight before the payday. Since the loan amount is small, its used to cover everyday necessities and emergencies, such as;
- Repairing a car;
- Fixing appliances;
- Small bills;
- Vet expenses.
How do online payday loans work?
Unlike most traditional loans, payday loans are quick and easy to take. After filling an application, you will get an instant loan approval or denial from a suitable lender. This happens in a few minutes. After getting the approval, the money will transfer to your account during several hours, on the same day, or on the following business day.
By taking online cash loan, the borrower agrees to the terms and conditions of the agreement, which include the payment plan. Lenders offer different loan terms, so checking the offer’s conditions should be a top priority. Some lenders perform a soft credit check, others offer loans no credit check. After the loan is taken, it has to be paid back at the given time, with interest. Otherwise, costly penalties will apply as late or non-payment fees.
Online payday loan requirements
The standards for getting approval for a loan might vary depending on the provider, and the state laws. Here are the most common ones:
- Age regulations. The minimum age of a loan applicant is 18 years. It can be higher, but not lower.
- Identification. To get a loan, you need to prove your identity. This needs to be an official document, like ID or driving license.
- Bank account. An active bank account is a must if the person wants to apply for a payday loan online;
- Proof of income. The borrower needs to prove the income he receives with the relevant documents.
Different direct lenders may ask for different things. Some of them will need a contract of employment if the proof of income is not enough. Borrowers with poor credit score may not worry about their bad credit. If you have a stable monthly income, then bad credit is not a problem for InstantLoans24.Net lenders
Payday loan rates and terms
Payday loans have high fees, which the borrower needs to be aware of. On average, the interest rate can reach from 400% APR to 1,000%. For a loan taken for a few weeks, the borrower has to pay at least $15 – $30 in interest for every $100. Additionally, a payday loan might include fees and other expenses, depending on the terms. Bigger problems may arise if a loan is not paid back on time. Payday loan renewals or extensions are expensive and lead to endless debt cycle.
Payday loan payments and penalties. Borrow responsibly!
Online lenders have different methods of handling late payments, or situations, where the borrower can’t pay back the loan as agreed. In general, there will be a late fee, which is about 10% – 50% of the loan principal. Additionally, it will keep adding interest every day. In a short time, the borrower might have to pay double the amount of the loan, which is why the payments should be done on time. Before taking an online cash loan, read the terms and conditions carefully, even if you are certain, that you are able to pay it back on time.
How to get an online payday loan from direct lenders?
Getting a payday loan is easy. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to get fast cash without a complex credit check:
- Fill in the online application.
- Wait for approval – it’s almost instant!
- If approved, read the terms and decide, if you agree with them.
- If you are okay with the terms, sign the contract.
- Get the money into your account on the same day – and use it as you wish!
- Pay your loan back on time!
Online Payday Loans FAQ
Why take payday loan online?
Online loans give you the advantage of applying, receiving and paying back the loan for home or office. The only thing you need is an internet connection and a computer, or mobile device.
How often can I take payday loans?
This depends on each state’ laws and federal laws. Every state has its own guidelines for payday loans. Cash advance loans should not be taken regularly, but only in emergency situations.
My credit history is bad. Where can I get No credit check loans?
InstantLoans24.Net doesn’t offer loans no credit check, but you still may be approved for a loan, even if your credit score is low.
I need money now! I need the same day loan today!
Online cash loans are fast, but not light speed fast. Loan approval is nearly instant, but money transfer takes time. Therefore, even if you were approved the same day, most likely your loan will be available only the next business day.
8 Benefits of taking online loans via InstantLoans24.Net?
- You get detailed expert information on payday loans and cash advance loans, with clear terms and conditions.
- We are not a lender and don’t perform credit check!
- We work with trustworthy loan providers.
- By filling out one application, you have connection with multiple lenders.
- Quick way to find a loan for your needs!
- We don’t charge fees for connecting you with lenders.
- Easy application form.
- The best customer support team!